Friday, July 10, 2009

Spending day and night at the Oracle office

I had two sessions at Oracle Netherlands yesterday in the evening and today the whole day.

Yesterday Rob Zoeteweij gave a presentation about the Provisioning within Grid Control.
Today was the technical briefing of the Oracle Partners about FMW11g.

Both events gave me a pile of new ideas - both business wise as well as technical.
So I guess I will spend a part of the upcoming weekend with another deep-dive of the new FMW11g products and also prepare some input for my management on "How to make money with FMW11g".

I expect that I will take my laptop with me on my vacation - which is just a week away. I only need to find a way to smuggle this machine into my car without my wife finding this out :-)

The funny thing of being in the same place (Oracle office) twice was that I started to look for my car this afternoon where I had put it yesterday in the evening. I guess I need a little bit of vacation anyway.

No comments: