Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Deleting a Weblogic domain

As I am setting my first baby steps into the world of Weblogic I have to deal with things that might seem very easy for the experienced Weblogic gurus out there, but nevertheless I put my ranting on this blog.

When you are faced with an issue in your Weblogic domain, there is apparently no tool to delete this domain.

The only solution seems to be to remove the directory in which you have created this domain.

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Concatenation LDIF lines

When I was extracting some information from an OID I found that the LDIF lines contain a line break. Some searches on the Internet delivered a nice solution from Dan Norris:


Using that the the ldif file was modified and was reusable for my purpose (creating provisioning profiles for DIP).